Style Name:3-Quart Saucepan
Everyone loves the clean look and easy cleanup of stainless steel and the quick, even heating of aluminum, and in my Emeril Lagasse tri-ply stainless steel cookware, you get the best of both materials combined. The pots and pans are comprised of fused layers of aluminum and stainless steel which means quick, even heat distribution and non-reactive, easy to clean cooking and outer surfaces. In the simplest of terms -- a cook’s dream. See-through, tempered glass lids mean that you can monitor the cooking process without opening lids and losing precious steam. This cookware also goes from stovetop to oven without missing a beat. An added plus: if you are a fan of induction cooking, this cookware will perform flawlessly on your induction cook top. Handles are designed to fit the hand well and are also hollow, meaning they stay cool to the touch on the cooktop. When you’re finished cooking, these pots go right in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. This 3 quart saucepan is perfect for making soups and sauces, cooking pasta, or steaming vegetables -- you name it. It is a real workhorse and is a great size for a multitude of applications.
- Aluminum and stainless steel layers evenly distributes heat throughout the entire vessel
- Riveted cast hollow core handles stay cool on stovetop
- Stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Safe for oven, dishwasher, and all stovetops, including induction
- Tempered glass lids help monitor cooking