TRUE TO THE TRAIL
It’s the compass heading that guides everything we do. From building great fitting footwear to how we give back to our community and the way we treat our planet.
O FIT INSOLE:
Designed to put your foot in a neutral position.
1. High-density EVA sculpted arch for superior support. 2. High-density EVA deep heel cup maximizes stability and support.
3. EVA pods provide shock absorption and rebound.
4. Medium-density EVA throughout for unmatched underfoot support.
5. Moisture-wicking comfort top layer.
Tempest Midsole & A3 Chassis:
Our A3 Chassis brings together a set of active design features resulting in an all-new trail shoe that goes the distance.
1. Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
2. A3 Chassis' two piece independent stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation.
3. A3 Chassis' integrated shank reduces weight while providing support and proper flex points.
4. Integrated ESS plate mitigates over-flexion and protects the forefoot.
Weight reduction without compromise. The Tempest outsole features multi-directional lugs and perimeter lugs to adapt to terrain. Active flex grooves support metatarsal movement and contour to the trail while variable rubber thickness provides durability while shaving weight.
Designed to release moisture, the wicking properties inherent in Oboz fabrics draws moisture away from the skin and distributes it on the outside surface where it can evaporate keeping feet dry.
|Women's Sawtooth II Low||Women's Juniper Low||Women's Arete Low||Women's Cirque Low||Women's Arete Low Waterproof||Women's Cirque Low Waterproof|
|O FIT Insole||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|All Leather Upper|
|All Synthetic Upper||✓||✓|
|Tempest Outsole & A3 Chassis||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended Use||Hiking/Backpacking||Town/Trail||Fast & Light/Hiking||Fast & Light/Hiking||Fast & Light/Hiking||Fast & Light/Hiking|
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- UPPER: Synthetic micro suede with no-sew panels and a sewn down mud guard provide durability and protect feet on the trail. While lightweight knit mesh lets feet breath.
- TEMPEST MIDSOLE: Our A3 Chassis brings together a set of active desing features resulting in an all-new trail bottom package that goes the distance. An integrated TPU stabilizer and shank system provides proper torsional rigidity, flex and support when your foot meets trail.
- TEMPEST OUTSOLE: Reduces weight without compromise on the trail, with directional and perimeter lugs for traction and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- We plant a tree for every pair of Oboz sold.