Spyro Shadow Legacy introduces role playing elements to the Dragon Realms, offering Spyro fans an "RPG light" experience with all new gameplay features. By fighting and defeating creatures in the game, players earn experience points that improve Spyro's strength and abilities. This RPG element allows players to use their experience to build Spyro's new magical powers and martial arts combat abilities as the game progresses.
From the Manufacturer
Spyro must save his homeland from the clutches of an evil wizard who is using the power of the Shadow Realm to corrupt the land.Spyro Shadow Legacyis his first foray into the RPG genre: Spyro will gain experience from combat and use it to level up his magic abilities and fighting skills.
- For the first time, the series will have magical powers, RPG elements, and martial-arts fighting included in the gameplay
- More advanced and interactive features
- Earn experience points that allow you to improve Spyros strength and abilities
- Takes advantage of the DS dual screens, touch screen, wireless capabilities, and 3-D graphics
- Draw symbols to cast spells or use the second screen as an overhead map
- Trade collectible creatures with other players nearby via wireless availability
- Role Play
- Magical powers
- Martial arts combat abilities