Party Game - What? Original Edition - The Ultimate Laugh Out Loud Board Game: This funny party game can be seen at office parties, a dinner party, college game nights, family reunions and even on the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! In 2012, the demand for What? party game continued to grow, so Outset Media added What Girls Night Edition to its product line. Now there are more ways to have fun and play a silly party game with a big group of people or a more intimate group of five. Note, What Girls Night Edition is an adult party game for 18 and over due to some mature content. And though this party game is meant for girls, we guess it could be pretty funny if men played... send in a video if you're a group of men! We'd watch that! The party game for groups can be played with friends or strangers. It's a great dinner party game when entertaining a mix of people because it opens up conversation regardless of whether people know each other. And you don't even have to tell the truth, but if you do, they'll never know ... unleash the laughter and leave people wondering, "What were you thinking?!".
From the Manufacturer
WHAT is a hilarious party game of who-said-what. Players are asked to write responses to humorous questions and situations, and everyone must guess who wrote what. There is no need to be truthful, there is no need to be tasteful, feel free to be as silly or as funny as you want, honesty is not the best policy in this game. WHAT is the perfect game for get-togethers and parties. Because players try to guess the author of only one response, game play is very fast. Players spend more time with the fun stuff, writing and reading their responses. With players trying to come up with the most comical and outrageous answers possible, WHAT? is absolutely the funniest fame you will ever play. The perfect game for get-togethers and parties.
- "What" is a party game for entertaining strangers and friends alike. Play "What" with large groups of people, at a dinner party, a neighborhood block party, office parties or college game nights.
- "What" Includes 162 additional questions, 200 more answer sheets, 50 percent more score sheets, and 6 more pencils
- Easy to play rules get people quickly guessing, who-said-what, as responses to questions are read out loud.
- There is no need to be truthful. There is no need to be tasteful. So regardless if you know the people or not, be as silly or as funny as you want.
- For Ages 14 and Up and Groups of 5 or more players.